Method of Preparation
Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris) 1.344 kg is boiled in 8.064 liters of water until it reduced to its half. Purified guggulu – 336 g. and heated to semi solid consistency. Then these preparations are added with 48 g of each of:-
- Trikatu – Pepper, Long pepper and ginger
- Triphala – Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Vibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica) Amla (Emblica officinalis)
- Musta – Cyperus rotundus.
Finally tablets are made.
- Take 1 – 2 tablets 2 – 3 times a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- Usually this medicine is administered along with water decoction of Musta, pashanabheda, and usheera etc.
- It helps to maintain the healthy flow of urine.
- It is good to resolve the problem of white discharge in females.
- It helps to strengthen the reproductive system in both males and females.
- It helps to break up the stones of urinary tract.
- This medicine is quite effective to maintain the normal level of uric acid in body.
- Helps to control the problems related to enlarged prostate in males.
- It is helpful to improve the quality of sperms in males.
- It helps to control the problem of bed wetting in children.
- It helps to eliminate the toxins from body.
- It is used for the treatment of Kidney stones.
- Reduces the burning sensation during urination.
- Used to treat the Osteoarthritis
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- High blood pressure
- Congestive heart failure
- Although, there are no known side effects of this medicine. But it is advisable to take this medicine under the medical supervision.
- Very high dose than prescribed may lead to stomach irritation.