Method of preparation
All the above mentioned ingredients are pounded with guggulu and rolled into pills of uniform size of 500 mg.
Take 1-2 tablets twice or thrice in a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- Fasten the healing process in bone fracture.
- Low bone mineral density or Osteopenia
- Pain in bones
- Weakness of bones
- Bone fractures
- Fibromyalgia and muscle cramps or spasms
- Stiffness in joints and strained muscles
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Inflammatory diseases of bones, muscles and joints
- Repetitive motion injury
- There are no known side effects with this medicine. However it is best to use this product under medical supervision.
- Self-medication with this medicine is discouraged.
- Very high dose than prescribed may lead to stomach irritation.